Operator Plate Carrier Vest
Equipped with fully padded shoulders and advanced unique breathable “spacer” mesh lining and an optional side cummerbund system. This affordable plate carrier is easy to don and adjust. and offers excellent load carrying ability.
- Padded shoulders.
- Advanced mesh lining.
- Kangaroo style front utility pouch.
- Improved side closure system with “pull forward” adjustment.
- Reinforced drag strap.
- Accommodates wide variety of insert plates.
- Can be operated alone or with cummerbund system.
- Hardness BHCN/Brinell Rating: Minimum of 538-560.
- AR 550.
- H.P. White Lab tested to NIJ Level III.
- Defeated Rifles ~ .223, .30-06, .308 and 7.62 (Excluding Armor-Piercing Variants).
- Defeated Handguns ~ 9mm, 357, .45 and .44 Magnum.
- Front and Back Plates : Dimensions 10″ x 12″ x 1/4″ thick
UDT Elite Hard PE Plates
- THREAT LEVEL: Level III+ WEIGHT/THICKNESS: 4.5lbs +/- 0.01%; 1 Inch
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 10 inches x 12 inches SHAPE/CURVE: Multi Curve
- COMPOSITE: PE and Kevlar Backing with DI-NOC cover
- THREATS: 6 shots from 7.62 x 51 M80 Nato Ball, 5.56 ball Projectile, 7.62 x 39 PS 1941 Ball (Mild steel core), 7.62 x 39 lead (ball) core projectile, M855 Green Tip
- Hard armor rifle plates tested to defeat NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.
- High performance composite designs for reliable performance and comfort.
- Durable DI-NOC finish for protection against environmental wear and tear.
- Improved range of motion with shooter’s cut style.
- 5-year ballistic material warranty/ 18-month workmanship.
- Front and Back Plates : Dimensions 10” x 12”