THREAT LEVEL: Level III+ WEIGHT/THICKNESS: 4.5lbs +/- 0.01%; 1 Inch
AVAILABLE SIZES: 10 inches x 12 inches SHAPE/CURVE: Multi Curve
COMPOSITE: PE and Kevlar Backing with DI-NOC cover
THREATS: 6 shots from 7.62 x 51 M80 Nato Ball, 5.56 ball Projectile, 7.62 x 39 PS 1941 Ball (Mild steel core), 7.62 x 39 lead (ball) core projectile, M855 Green Tip
Features & Benefits
• Hard armor rifle plates tested to defeat NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.
• High performance composite designs for reliable performance and comfort.
• Durable DI-NOC finish for protection against environmental wear and tear.
• Available in 10”x12”
• Improved range of motion with shooter’s cut style.
• 5-year ballistic material warranty/ 18-month workmanship.
N IJ Lab reports provided on request
Precision and Performance
United Defense Tactical offers a line of plates capable of defeating high powered level IV ballistic rifle threats at lesser weight than most competitors. All of our level IV hard armor rifle plates are tested to NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.
Along with our partners, we manufacture on premises which uphold the utmost standards of quality. Using a state of the art 800 ton press we combine technologies of various high-density composites and fibers for a lightweight construction. Upper torso protection is vital in your survival when taking a round at such high velocities. We offer the most affordable armor plates in the world while still using the latest state-of-the-art machinery.