The military MICH / ACH helmet is designed to provide a superior field of view and increased hearing capability over the PASGT style. Many built in features delivering high-performance ballistic protection. The MICH / ACH helmet features a reduced weight, higher cut at the back and sides and removal of the front peak. This new low profile provides excellent compatibility with communications equipment, gas masks and other equipment.
The helmet is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats. A four point harness is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts. The harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Scratch resistant non-reflective flat paint
- Lined with impact absorbing 3/4″ pads to protect against blunt force trauma
- Four point strapping system is fully adjustable for added stability and comfort
- User friendly quick release on the left side makes it easier to take the helmet off and on
- Design of the rear portion of the helmet provides maximum protection allowing uninhibited movement when wearing a tactical vest with a collar
- Meets and exceeds the NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standard
- Tested to meet a minimum of 2150 fps /650 mps V-50 for 17 grain US MIL STD 662F V50 and STANAG 2920 protocol
Sizing Chart ▲
There are no reviews yet.